Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Viscaria's Suites - Gorowyn Heights - Antonia Bayle

Thank you to Viscaria who was happy to share her home here. :)
Click here to visit her thread to leave comments or see the larger versions of the photos.

Not as complete as I would like, since I've placed all 600 items already (begs for expander expander!) Fae/Arasai size

My library and seating for guests

A simple kitchen and dining room

Going upstairs

Sitting area outside the bedrooms

The bedrooms...

My conservatory....with balcony and gazebo...calming

The secret room....shrine to Bertoxxulous and my own personal throne, dungeon to the right and interrogation chair out of sight to the left SMILEY

Oh dear....I've fallen into my own trap




continued and out of order....the entrance room

the tavern...with private seating, musician platfrom and a fae lantern lighting the way...

the ramp up from the library

my tradeskill area with projects on the workbenches and selling area in the back

No comments: