Friday, June 27, 2008

Kainen's Hall by Anasur - 4 Bayle Ct, Antonia Bayle

This is a home I created for Kainen at 4 Bayle Court on Antonia Bayle. He wasn't particular, he just wanted a nice place to gather with friends. I focused on designing this place with warm color tones with the exception of the weapon room in the basement.

The little garden in the living room was made with a Wantia bed. I was tired of seeing them used as real beds and wanted to do something different with one.

The stage is designed to be easily adapted for whatever purpose needed; chapel, music, religious worship, etc.

The garden area upstairs used a Maverick's Bath - and trust me, it was a humongous job getting it to lay on its side away from a wall like that. I'm still not quite sure how I did it, it took about an hour of fiddling with it inside that little used-to-be-hidden room, then running upstairs and trying to place it. I have to give credit for that creation to luck rather than skill, because I'm positive I could never duplicate it!





















































































































































































































No comments: