Monday, June 23, 2008

Grendl's 1 Room Neriak - Nek Server by Sinafe


Grendl is an orge who asked for some help with extra furniture. A younger level player who is not able to get as many of the unique cool items that the higher level players do. He was using his apartment as a dumping ground for books and quested house items, so I went in and moved some stuff around. I added some bookshelves, some food, and chairs. All of these (with the exception of the food) came from items I had crafted while leveling my carpenter up. We placed his weapons on the pillars so that you could see them a little bit better, and gave him a bigger bed as he was about to split the bunk beds. While I was there I decided to make him let go of his ties to the good side (some distant cousin I suppose) and lit his Antontican rug on fire. 

No comments: